Keto Cauliflower Bread
- Preheat oven to 170C fan forced
- Mill almonds 10 seconds / speed 8 / mc on, or skip this step if using almond meal
- Add cauliflower, baking powder, psyllium, and salt, chop 15 seconds / speed 5 / mc on, scrape down
- Add egg and oil, blend 10 seconds / speed 4 / mc on
- Scrape down and repeat if any larger pieces still remain
- Spread into a 20cmx20cm baking paper lined tin
- Bake 25 minutes, sprinkle with the cheese, bake a further 10 minutes or until cheese is lightly golden
- Store wrapped and refrigerated up to 5 days or frozen up to 3 months
To make dairy free, omit cheese. To make nut free, use sunflower seeds – same quantity and method. To make egg free, omit egg with no replacement, but it will be slightly more fragile to hold.
For more recipe inspiration and a like minded supportive community, join our FACEBOOK GROUP
You can also check out our COOKBOOKS here.
You can download our FREE 7 day mealplan here