Keto Chewy Almondines
- Preheat oven to 150C fan forced (160 non fan)
- Place almonds and xylitol into the mixer, blend 8 seconds / speed 9 / mc on
- Add extract and egg white, mix 5 seconds / speed 5 / mc on
- Remove the mixture and shape into 20 balls, wetting your hands slightly makes the mixture less sticky
- Press your thumb into the biscuit to make an indent
- Blanch 20 almonds in boiling water for 30 seconds, drain and the brown skins will come away easily, discard skins and press one almond into each biscuit
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until just slightly starting to turn golden
- Allow to cool, store in an airtight container in the fridge once fully cooled
Keeps 1 week in the fridge or 3 months in the freezer
These will work as small crescents too, they are great served with coffee!
For more recipe inspiration and a like minded supportive community, join our FACEBOOK GROUP
You can also check out our COOKBOOKS here.
You can download our FREE 7 day mealplan here