Fat Head Pizza
A recipe converted to thermo mixer by Thermo Foodie and the Chef
- Preheat oven to 190C
- If using whole almonds, mill 10 seconds / speed 8 / mc on, remove and set aside, if using almond meal or flour go straight to step 3
- Without washing the bowl, chop mozzarella and cream cheese 10 seconds / speed 6 / mc on, scrape down
(recipe has been edited to omit unnecessary heating stage)
- Mix 10 seconds / speed 4 / mc on scrape down
- Add egg, almond and any other herbs etc
- Mix 20 seconds / speed 3 / mc on
- Divide dough into two, and roll out between two sheets of baking paper to make two large thin crust pizzas. Remove top sheet of baking paper and then move the pizza base with its baking paper onto a hot oven tray or pizza stone and bake 12 minutes or until browned.
Top with favourite toppings and bake in a hot oven until toppings are golden
Bases can be cooked and frozen
For more recipe inspiration and a like minded supportive community, join our FACEBOOK GROUP
You can also check out our COOKBOOKS here.
You can download our FREE 7 day mealplan here
One source of the original non-thermo mixer recipe found here