Foodies Mum’s LCHF Keto Seed Crackers
A huge thank you to Steph Sofield @ Thermomistress (Facebook) for helping me finesse this recipe for you all!! Foodie xx
- Chop parmesan 10 seconds / speed 9 / mc on
- Add eggs, almonds, flaxseeds and pepitas, blend 10 seconds / speed 6.5 / mc on
- Add sunflower seeds and mix 5 seconds / reverse / speed 2 / mc on
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Spread half of the mixture on one sheet, and the other half on the other.
- I found it best to spread using the rounded tip of an icing knife.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, pepitas or chilli flakes if desired.
- Bake 20 mins @160C.
- Remove from oven and chop into desired shapes.
- Put back onto baking trays and separate the biscuits.
- Cook for 8 mins @120C or until crunchy throughout
- Cool on a rack then store in an airtight container.
If the crackers go soft put them in a low oven to crisp back up.
For more recipe inspiration and a like minded supportive community, join our FACEBOOK GROUP
You can also check out our COOKBOOKS here.
You can download our FREE 7 day mealplan here
Start your recipe with finely grated parmesan and almond meal.
Add remaining ingredients whole and stir to combine
Follow cooking method above