Keto Harissa paste
- Carefully char capsicum over a flame or rotate under a grill until blackened. Move to a bowl and cover with a lid for 5 minutes to help loosen the skin.
- Remove and discard the blackened skin and also the seeds. (Alternatively purchase pre-roasted capsicums from a delicatessen or jar)
- Place spices and salt into the mixer, toast 5 minutes / varoma temp / speed 1 / mc off
- Grind 1 minutes / speed 9 / mc on
- Remove spice powder, without washing the mixer add garlic, chop 3 seconds / speed 7 / mc on
- Add oil, cook 2 minutes / 100 degrees / mc on
- Add remaining ingredients, blend 30 seconds / speed 7 / mc on
- Use as a finishing condiment or marinade for roast, pan fried or barbecued beef, lamb, chicken, fish and vegetables, or added to mayonnaise for a spicy dip
- Omit chillies for a mild version
For more recipe inspiration and a like minded supportive community, join our FACEBOOK GROUP
You can also check out our COOKBOOKS here.
You can download our FREE 7 day mealplan here