- Place all ingredients for the custard in, cook 6 minutes / 80 degrees / speed 3 / mc on
For more recipe inspiration and a like minded supportive community, join our FACEBOOK GROUP
You can also check out our COOKBOOKS here.
You can download our FREE 7 day mealplan here
- In a heatproof bowl, whisk the sweetener, egg yolks, vanilla and xanthan gum together until pale
- In a heavy saucepan, bring the cream to the boil
- Carefully pour 1/3 of the cream onto the yolk mixture, whisking while you pour, then continue with the remainder
- Tip it back into the pot and return to the stove, whisking until it you get the first bubble, remove from the heat and continue stirring for 1 minute