Keto Lemon Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Print Recipe Jump to Video Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Delicious lemon cheesecake fat bombs. Tweaked & thermified this recipe.
- 40 grams xylitol or equivalent sweetener of choice
- 250 grams cream cheese cubed
- zest and juice of 1 large lemon Approx 35grams lemon juice
- 90 grams coconut oil melting not required
- 80 grams unsalted butter cubed
- Add xylitol to the mixer, mill 10 seconds, speed 9 (allow a minute or two for the dust/icing to settle)
- Add remaining ingredients and mix 20 seconds / speed 9 / mc on
- Scrape down
- Blend 20 seconds / speed 7 / mc on (or until all combined)
- Spoon mixture into moulds (I use silicon moulds) meanwhile, try not to eat the mixture straight out of the thermo mix jug!
- Allow to freeze for at least 1 hour or overnight, store and eat straight from the freezer
Serving: 19.5g | Carbohydrates: 0.3g | Fat: 9.1g | Saturated Fat: 6.6g | Sodium: 34mg | Sugar: 0.3g