Lettuce tacos (non-thermo)
- Finely chop onion and garlic (3 seconds / speed 7 / mc on)
- Add the oil
- Gently saute in a large pan 2 minutes (or 3 minutes / varoma temp / speed 1 / mc off)
- Add spices, salt, tomato paste and mince, you really want to do this in a pan now, I did it in the TM and it burns. Cook approx 5 minutes, stirring often, until the liquid has evaporated.
- Serve with mince and garnishes piled onto a lettuce leaf and roll up
- Eat with your hands or turn it all into a fork and spoon worthy taco bowl