Keto On the Go (chocolate)
Print Recipe Jump to Video Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
This life changing recipe makes LCHF achievable to almost anyone! Make ahead for those times when you need to keep moving, a healthy nutritious drink for all the family, On the Go!
- 300 g cream coconut cream or almond milk (unsweetened)
- 150 g water
- 6 eggs
- 40 g xylitol or sweetener of choice
- 10 g cacao 4tsp
- Add all ingredients, cook 11 minutes / 70degrees / speed 3 / mc on
- Blend 10 seconds / speed 7 / mc on
- Pour into a container and drink chilled. Thickens slightly on cooling and the egg taste disappears completely, but can also be drunk warm
- Store in the fridge 5 days or freeze up to a month. Once frozen can be whipped 1 minutes / speed 9 / mc on for delicious healthy icecream
- Place the cream and water into a saucepan and bring to the boil, immediately switch off.
- Whisk the eggs, xylitol and cacao until aerated
- Pour the hot cream on, whisking gently as you pour.
- Return the mixture to the pot, cook over low heat, stirring, for about 3 minutes until it is slightly thickened and coats the back of a wooden spoon
To double this recipe, cook for 14 minutes and blend with care Some people are reducing the eggs to 3 with great success too.
Serving: 210g | Carbohydrates: 3.1g | Fat: 34.9g | Saturated Fat: 20.1g | Sodium: 144mg | Sugar: 2.9g