Keto Pumpkin flatbread
This recipe has been converted to Thermomix from Teresa Cutter Healthy Chef’s paleo pumpkin bread recipe. The recipe is dairy free too, but pictured here topped with feta and rosemary!
Nutritional info based on raw weight so you need to divide into 12 portions
- Preheat oven to 170C fan forced
- Place garlic and rosemary into the mixer and chop 3 seconds / speed 7 / mc on, scrape down and repeat
- Scrape out and set aside
- Without washing the mixer, mill almonds 10 seconds / speed 8 / mc on, or skip this step if using almond meal
- Add cubed pumpkin, baking powder, psyllium and salt, chop 15 seconds / speed 5 / mc on, scrape down
- Add eggs and 20g oil, blend 10 seconds / speed 4 / mc on
- Scrape out into a 20cmx20cm baking paper lined tin, sprinkle with the rosemary, garlic and feta, drizzle with the remaining oil, bake 30 minutes
Alterations for this recipe are endless. Add chopped sundried tomato, pepitas, pan fried bacon pieces, goats cheese, tomato paste, mozzarella, herbs, garlic.
Can be baked as a loaf, can be doubled.
Original non-thermo mixer method found here
For more recipe inspiration and a like minded supportive community, join our FACEBOOK GROUP
You can also check out our COOKBOOKS here.
You can download our FREE 7 day mealplan here