- Place garlic and dill into the mixer, chop 3 seconds / speed 7 / mc on
- Add cucumber and salt, chop 10 seconds / speed 4 / mc on
- Add vinegar, 4 tsp olive oil and the yoghurt, mix 20 seconds / speed 2/ mc on. Don’t be tempted to increase the speed or it will become runny
- Stir more using a spatula if needed
- Top with the last teaspoon of olive oil and pepper
Serve with slow roasted harissa lamb, crunchy seed crackers, or celery and capsicum crudites.
Store up to 7 days in the fridge (you might need to give it a stir as the whey will separate). Freezing is not recommended.
For more recipe inspiration and a like minded supportive community, join our FACEBOOK GROUP
You can also check out our COOKBOOKS here.
You can download our FREE 7 day mealplan here